With no corporate income tax or foreign exchange restrictions, a world-class corporate infrastructure supporting its international business sector, and only a 90-minute flight from New York, Bermuda is one of the best places in the world to set up a company and conduct international business.
BCB Charter Corporate Services Limited provides full-service corporate administration for Bermuda companies and partnerships.
From Global Fortune 500 companies to local businesses, we help our clients set up companies, provide corporate administration and assist them with their corporate service needs.
Our services include:
- Incorporation of Bermuda companies
- Registration of Bermuda partnerships
- Provision of a registered office
- Corporate secretarial and minute-keeping services
- Provision of resident corporate directors and resident representatives
- Registrar and transfer agent services
- Filings with the Bermuda Registrar of Companies
- Transfers of jurisdiction, amalgamations and corporate reorganizations
- Notarization and legalization services
- Corporate and litigation searches
- Nominee shareholder services
Through our corporate management affiliate and our network of agents and associated legal providers, we ensure that clients obtain a full range of Bermuda corporate services, including:
- Applications to list on the Bermuda Stock Exchange
- Mergers, acquisitions and corporate transactions
- Incorporation and administration of companies in the Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands and throughout the Caribbean and Central America
- Applications for insurance and investment business licenses, segregated account licenses and other licenses
- Aircraft and ship registrations
- Trademark applications and renewals
- Corporate bank accounts and credit cards
- Company liquidations