With no corporate income tax or foreign exchange restrictions, a world-class corporate infrastructure supporting its international business sector, and only a 90-minute flight from New York, Bermuda is one of the best places in the world to set up a company and conduct international business.
BCB Charter Corporate Services Limited provides full-service corporate administration for Bermuda companies and partnerships.
From Global Fortune 500 companies to local businesses, we help our clients set up companies, provide corporate administration and assist them with their corporate service needs.
Our services include:
- Incorporations, liquidations, amalgamations and redomicilations
- Providing a company secretary and directors
- Providing resident representatives and a registered office for the company
- Maintaining statutory records and the company minute book
- Assisting with setting up local and overseas bank accounts
- Preparing notices and agendas for shareholder and board meetings
- Attending and taking minutes at company meetings
- Assisting clients with implementing share transfers and corporate restructuring
- Informing clients on applicable rules and governance procedures
- Making applications and filings to local authorities
- Arranging for documentation certification, notarisation and legalisation
- Corporate and litigation searches
- Providing boardroom facilities
- Nominee Shareholder services
Through our corporate management affiliate and our network of agents and associated legal providers, we ensure that clients obtain a full range of Bermuda corporate services, including:
- Applications to list on the Bermuda Stock Exchange
- Mergers, acquisitions and corporate transactions
- Incorporation and administration of companies in the Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands and throughout the Caribbean and Central America
- Applications for insurance and investment business licenses, segregated account licenses and other licenses
- Aircraft and ship registrations
- Trademark applications and renewals
- Corporate bank accounts and credit cards
- Company liquidations
Licensed to carry out business as a Limited Corporate Services Provider pursuant to the Corporate Services Provider Business Act 2012.