Visa Rewards Programme
The Visa Rewards Programme is an exclusive programme that provides travel-related rewards such as airline tickets, cruises, car rentals, and hotel stays in exchange for points earned via purchases made on your BCB Visa Platinum or BCB Visa Gold credit card.
Travel arrangements are done via the Visa Rewards Fulfillment Centre, which is operated by Aviatur, a leading Colombian travel agency.
Visa Rewards Redemption Key Terms & Conditions:
- For every $1.00 USD purchase charged to your BCB Visa Platinum credit card, one (1) point is credited to your Visa Platinum Rewards account.
- For every $5.00 USD purchase charged to your BCB Visa Gold credit card, one (1) point is credited to your Visa Gold Rewards account.
- If more than one card was issued in the account (additional/supplementary cards), all purchases charged to said cards will earn points in the same rewards account.
- If you have more than one Visa account, each account will earn points individually.
- Points earned under different Visa accounts may be combined to redeem rewards. Contact BCB Card Services to arrange.
- From your BCB Visa Platinum Rewards account you will redeem 100 points for every $1.00 USD you spend on travel-related services such as airline tickets, cruises, car rentals, and hotel stays.
- From your BCB Visa Gold Rewards account you will redeem 200 points for every $1.00 USD you spend on travel-related services such as airline tickets, cruises, car rentals, and hotel stays.
- You may redeem your accumulated points for travel-related services via the Visa Rewards Fulfillment Centre.
- The Fulfillment Centre hours are 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday to Friday.
- The Fulfillment Centre will provide you with a quote for your travel service, which you will need to either reject or accept.
- If you have insufficient points to complete your travel purchase, you may purchase additional points at: Platinum Card $0.02 USD per point, Gold Card $0.04 USD per point
The points purchase cost will be charged to your BCB Visa Platinum or BCB Visa Gold credit card.
- You may use your Visa Rewards points to purchase travel-related services for other persons.
- There are no blackout dates.
- You may redeem the points currently available in your Visa Rewards account. Please be aware that BCB updates the earned points data in your rewards account once each month. It is therefore possible for the number of points available for redemption will not be the same number of accrued points shown on your most recent credit card statement.
- You may set up online access to your Visa Rewards account and check the status of your available points at any time.
- Queries regarding your available points should be directed to BCB, not to Visa or the Fulfillment Centre.
- Upon issuance of the travel tickets/vouchers, points redeemed for travel will be immediately deducted from your Visa Rewards account balance.
- Once a travel-related reward is issued, the redemption of the points is final; no changes will be accepted and points are not reimbursable. Once redeemed, points and rewards may not be replaced, reimbursed or exchanged for cash, credit or other rewards under any circumstances.
- If for any reason BCB cancels your BCB Visa credit card, the points in your Visa Rewards programme account will be immediately annulled. Similarly, if you cancel your BCB Visa Platinum credit card, all points in your Visa Rewards programme will be automatically and immediately annulled.
Click here for the complete Visa Rewards Terms and Conditions.
How to Redeem Points for Travel-Related Services
When a BCB Cardholder wishes to redeem accrued points for travel-related services, the Cardholder will contact the Visa Rewards Fulfillment Centre (also known as Visa Card Benefits Centre (VCBC)).
- The Cardholder must allow sufficient time for the travel booking process and to allow sufficient time for related vouchers to be sent to the Cardholder. Refer to the Visa Rewards Terms & Conditions for the minimum times required for the different types of travel services.
- You will need to have your Rewards Program account number, your Personal Identification Number, and your BCB Visa credit card available when you contact Visa Rewards to redeem your points.
The Fulfillment Center is available from 07:00 – 19:00 EST, Monday to Friday, including Holidays.
The Cardholder will do the following:
- Call: 1-800-396-9665
Note: This is a Toll Free number from Bermuda, the U.S.A, and Canada.
If a Cardholder is calling from another country, they should place a collect call via the International Operator to 1-303-967-1098.
The Cardholder will be asked to select their preferred language:
Press “1” for Spanish
Press “2” for Portuguese
Press “3” for English
Press “2” for Benefits.
- A VCBS agent will answer the call and will confirm the Cardholder’s card has the Visa Rewards benefit and will warm transfer the Cardholder to Aviatur, the travel agent.
- An Aviatur agent will ask the Cardholder for the following information:
- Cardholder’s Date of Birth
- Travel service desired and pertinent details. E.G., for an airline ticket: departure date, return date, city travelling from, destination, etc.
- Cardholder’s phone number
- Cardholder’s email address
The Aviatur agent will advise the Cardholder a quote will be prepared for the travel service and the quote will be sent to the Cardholder via email within 24 hours.
The quote will include the number of points required for the service.
If the Cardholder’s Visa Rewards points balance is insufficient to cover the full cost of the service, the quote will advise the number of points the Cardholder must purchase and the cost of the purchased points.
- The Cardholder will review the quote and via email provide approval.
- If the Cardholder has purchased points, they will be given a phone number to call to provide the credit card number to be charged for any purchased points.
Visa Rewards Fulfillment Center (VCBS) Responsibilities
A VCBS agent will answer the Cardholder’s call and will confirm the Cardholder’s card has the Visa Rewards benefit. The VCBS agent will then warm transfer the Cardholder to Aviatur, the travel agent.
When the travel purchase has been finalized, VCBS will debit the Cardholder’s Visa Rewards account for the number of points redeemed for the travel purchase. This debit to the Cardholder’s Visa Rewards account will be reflected online in real time.